Our products are designed to be combined easily and effortlessly, allowing you to dress your windows with a distinctive layered look.
- Start with a blind or shade in a designer-inspired color or textile.
- Consider embellishing your shades with a scalloped edge or decorative trim. Blinds can be accessorized with tapestry-inspired cloth tapes and distinctive cord pulls.
- Then, add layers of pattern and material with drapery. Swaths of color and differing textures will come alive through contrast.
- Draperies can also be used to enhance insulation, light control, and privacy.
- Top off your look with a cornice or valance to provide a dramatic, clean line above your window treatments.
- If you have a very large or hard to reach window, add smart, sophisticated functionality with motorized controls.
- Expand your look. Design a complementary suite of windows—perhaps varying the volume or scale with Roman shades or sliding panels.
- Use coordinating interior fabrics for pillows and other home décor.
By utilizing our thoughtfully curated selection of products and fabrics, it’s easy to express your aesthetic style.
BLENDING STYLE AND FUNCTION
Windows can flood rooms with light, or they can be tempered with simple shades, structural top treatments, and cascading curtains. With Graber, you can create custom combinations of exquisite products to complement your décor and complete any room design.
Every element of your home should be as stylish as it is functional. Whether you are creating a focal point, putting on a finishing touch, or continuing a design theme, look to the Graber collection of blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, top treatments, and controls to give you an extensive, exceptional palette of window fashions.